Tuesday 13 April 2010

Pressing onward!


I'm just about to tackle the ironing! If I get all the "possibly takes" and pile them up it should be easier when we get to packing.I hope!
While I am blogging about ironing I want to recommend my iron - it really is fabulous and although it wasn't cheap it was, and is, worth every penny. It's one of those turbo steam ones, mine's a Tefal and not the one in the picture above!I just used this one to get your attention!
Ironing really is so much easier with the turbo steam as you don't have to exert nearly as much pressure.So I'd better go and plug it in and get going.

3 comments:

  1. I hate ironing myself but it is unfortunately one of the jobs that always seems to be waiting to be done - although I'm not so fussy as I used to be- and new and different fabrics help these days. Mind you it is a lovely feeling when it is all finished and you can sit down and enjoy a cup of whatever!! Love Mum/Pamxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found out that you're moving. Hope it all goes well. If you want any tips about surviving culture shock and all that, let us know. We're experts, lol!

    I look forward to following your exploits. Hope you find it as exciting as we have. The one thing we are learning all the time: God is in control and he provides for every need. I pray that you find the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Tefal are paying a sponsor fee for your post

    ReplyDelete