Thursday 8 April 2010

Ah, That's better!


Having previously published a photo that was not to my sister's liking I thought I'd better redeem myself! This is a much better shot and I think it shows how they really are - very happy together.
All you Christian readers could add them to your prayers please as they are in a very frustrating and challenging situation with a builder in Turkey who has not treated them fairly, to say the least. Please pray that all will be well with their home (s) and they will have peace while the building is completed. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Aunty Bev....for your love and prayers...and to everyone else if they include us in their prayers too.Yes approve of this photo....xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we will certainly pray for you Chris, and for a resolution over your problems with the builder. -Pamx

    ReplyDelete