Friday 16 April 2010

Early Birthday Present!


Look at these little beauties. Well, hardly little I know - you could never say that a pair of size 8 pink boots were "little" but beautiful - yes!

We went to the White Rose centre to get a couple of little cases on wheels that we could use for cabin luggage as we are allowed 12kg but don't want that amount of weight on our shoulders, and as I was passing the Clarks shop these pink beauties cried out to me and I had to try them on.
Well, one thing led to another and the next thing you know.........

They are like my original "Cornish Pasty" shoes that I had when I was at college! Soooooooooooooooooo comfortable. The only difficulty was choosing between pink and bright, bright blue. One of each would have been the solution but the woman in the shop wasn't having any of that! So, it HAD to be the pink! Mmmm.
Two birds with one stone for Duncan too - what to buy me for my birthday that doesn't add weight to our luggage! I'll be wearing these beauties as we fly to Cape Town next week - volcanic ash permitting, of course!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty boots!!Glad they are comfy too if you are planning to wear them on the journey to Cape Town.Love Mum/Pamxx

    ReplyDelete