Wednesday 12 May 2010

Body!



Graham is Here!
I feel overwhelmed by all of your comments. Thank you!
The blog is becoming so important and I know that I would never have kept such a record on paper. Also, I know that not many of you would have been able to, or had the tenacity to, read a three month account at one reading! So I know that a day by day account is the most useful. I was blessed by Christa’s comment and see that what I write also inspires the church we are with! Hallelujah!
We have had another busy and quite stressful day sorting out the iburst (!) but the highlight was that we had an hour with Prophet Graham. He is here for the Overcomers’ Conference and this is an excellent opportunity to explain how the body works. On Friday at the Band of Brothers meeting, Andre casually said that it would be good if Prophet Graham were here for the conference. The men are so close to the beating of Andre’s heart that they organised, on the spot, for Prophet Graham to come. He was contacted and told that his ticket had been paid (by the contributions from the men) and he is here for the week. He heard this on Saturday and flew on Monday! Amazing body work! It was so good to see him and we had a great hour eating cashew nuts and talking around Nola’s dining table. We had had two sessions in college and Nola and Graham were still in dressing gowns!! I don’t know! Slack or what!
Last night we had another excellent session in Muisenburg on the Foundation Course. We are feeling that Falkurt (pictured) and his wife, Melise are becoming friends and we wonder what God is planning there.
We went to Canal Walk to sort out the internet, as I said, and have a bit of time in Woolworths! It is so incredible that I can shop like I did at home! We didn’t get lost on the way home this time.
Chilli for tea with cooling natural yogurt! Christa has given me a few tips about cooking chilli for which I am very grateful!
The weather continues to be stormy and rainy. We may be going into school with Job and the students again next Friday! Excellent – we will keep you posted.
Overcomers tomorrow. Exciting times ahead.
We send our love to all of our friends who are reading and commenting. Janet, we love you and we agree that Martha does think she is a dog! Sorry we didn’t warn you what you were taking on there!
Will write again tomorrow – hopefully from our apartment as we hope to be on line here tomorrow!
Night night and God Bless you all XX

2 comments:

  1. Your food sounds very tasty there. Fantastic that the men there were prepared to pay for Graham's air ticket. Give him our love too.
    Love from Mum/Pamxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same with the dressing gown, get all the jobs done then get dressed!! Woolworths is your store there isnt it!!

    ReplyDelete