Monday 14 June 2010

Windy, Rainy Cape

It's been very wet and windy today - just like in England. We have been to Canal Walk and popped up to see Caroline in the iBurst office as she has a funeral to attend in the Eastern Cape and will be going by bus tomorrow. Her aunt has died,and Caroline has to make an 8 hour bus journey to be at the funeral. She will be away 2 weeks.She is expecting to be one of hundreds at the funeral.
Jenny and Lowrence will be here soon so that Jenny can Skype her Mum!
We bought me a swim suit for our trip to the Hot Springs in Montague! Tried 4 on and typically it was the most expensive one I liked best. Got a nice surprise at the till though - 30% off in the sale! Hooray!
Bumped into Angie and Eric shopping for Eric's wedding suit. Actually bumped into them twice! They are such a good match and a lovely couple and we are very sorry we will not be here for their wedding in September.
Good to get positive feedback on the new-look-blog. I hadn't realised it would be easier to read this colour combination, I just liked the fact that it has got Africa on the map in the background!
Sharing another photo from our day out on Saturday as I'm sure you don't want to see the rain!
Just heard from Graham that KLM baggage allowance went up to 23kg in May from 20kg! Can do even more shopping then!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like this color combination, reminds me of Autumn, most pleasent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have saved this lovely photograph - so pleased I have discovered how to do it!! Love Pam/Mum xx

    ReplyDelete