Tuesday 15 June 2010

Early Morning Prayer


When we get up to pray while it is still dark outside, we pray and read by candlelight as the light from the lounge spills into the bedroom through the panes of glass high up in the rafters. So, not wanting to disturb Duncan this morning, I lit the candles and had a really good quiet time with God. He speaks more clearly now, or maybe I should say that I'm becoming a better, more attentive listener!
I have been encouraged by the confirmations I have received of late, from several different sources, that words I am bringing to people are accurate. I pray that I will continue to listen carefully and speak less and give God time to say what He wants to say to me!
I'm sure Duncan will appreciate parts of this prayer!

3 comments:

  1. Well done Beverly - sometimes it is easier to listen to God than other times. Distractions abound as we well know. Keep up the listening and follow it through talking to others about what God has said or shown to you, but as a slight word of warning - be sure it is the right moment to share - sometimes God brings the opportunity and shows you clearly the time is right. As you know speaking at the wrong moment can be disastrous - as I well know!!! Love Pam/Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. no blogs for a 5 days?? You guys ok??

    ReplyDelete
  3. One coming up very soon! Been away to Montague! Fab fab fab - more later! Thanks for noticing...and caring! Love you, Rach XX

    ReplyDelete