Tuesday 15 June 2010

Skyping Supper


We had a lovely evening yesterday. Jenny and Lowrence came round to Skype Annie, and Catherine joined us for nibbles! Woolworths do some lovely, tasty little nibbles - the mini chicken pancakes which only take 1 minute in the microwave - were especially good! Healthy stuff too, carrots, cucumber etc for the hummus!
It was good to see Annie in our living room again!
Catherine is such a good friend. She was the first person we met when we stepped off the plane last September on our first visit to cape Town, and she has been a very special person in our lives ever since.

3 comments:

  1. Great that you have made new friends so quickly. Love Mum/Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. who's the demented fella with my baby. You need to keep an eye on him for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture! We must Skype again soon - I have bought a webcam so you will be able to see me, and hopefully I will be able to hear you this time :-) A few of us are going to the Worship Conference at Hull on Saturday, so I will probably have some good things to share....

    ReplyDelete