Friday 16 July 2010

Bye Bye Duncan!


For the first time since we have been here I am going to be on my own! Duncan is leaving me to go and pick Derrick up and drive to the Band of Brothers Camp at Hermanus. I am sure he will have an incredible time there and that they will eat an awesome amount of meat too! Ug!
The Camp is fully booked and I think the retreat where it is held caters for about 60, so the guys should have an amazing time together.It is where we went to the Summit Conference on our first visit to Cape Town last year; a beautiful place.
I am actually looking forward to spending a bit of time "separated" this evening as I have a lot to talk to God about!
Tomorrow I will not be on my own as Catherine and Helga are planning a day out to Stellenbosch to visit some more Wine Farms. I am looking forward to that very much.
Sunday will be a different day in church without many of our men folk in the 8am service and only returning part way through the 10am one. I am looking forward to hearing Theresa preach as she is an excellent teacher in the Bible College.

1 comment:

  1. The Brothers Camp sounds good and I'm sure Duncan will enjoy it. Some times it is good to have some time on your own, and also time with other ladies so I expect you will enjoy your time too. Love Mum/Pam xx

    ReplyDelete