Friday 1 October 2010

Been a Little Bit Poorly!


My left arm and shoulder continue to give me a lot of pain and I still need help dressing! Then I did my back in - it went into spasm and I could hardly move without acute pain. Duncan was rubbing "Deep Freeze" ointment into my back on a regular basis to give me some relief as it literally froze my back and I couldn't feel anything until it wore off! The fumes knocked Duncan out but he still persevered! Then, as my back was beginning to recover I had a really bad upset stomach, and I mean REALLY bad! I won't go into any more detail as I can't spell dia.. dihor....NO! Can't spell it! Sufficient to say I was very poorly and had to spend the day in bed (between trips to the loo!). So that did for my back again! Today, Friday, I am beginning to feel a bit better and we are looking forward to seeing David and Gay this evening.
The picture? Well, when you're feeling low what better way to pass the time but to watch Coro on catch up! Have to wear the earphones as Duncan can't stand it!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are soon feeling totally better and out of pain. Do a bit then rest a bit - that's my recipe for what it's worth!
    We are packed and ready to go - well almost ready- we hope the weather cheers up a bit but even if it doesn't it will be good to have a break away. June is coming down for lunch from Dumfries on Tuesday. it will be lovely to see her again.Love Mum/Pamxx

    ReplyDelete