Wednesday 1 December 2010

Hallelujah Praise, Duncan's 2010 Snowman!


It's becoming a tradition! Last year we had Hudson and this year we have our own praising snowman. December is here and we are in the worst snow that we've had so far and it's still coming down. The study and our bedroom are very dark as the skylights are covered and the whole landscape is a beautiful wonderland - as long as you don't have to venture out. Our next door neighbour is stuck in Bradford and is unsure that she will even get a train home. Danny Lane is impassable so we are stuck! Trapped in our home and I must say I like the feeling. I know I am fortunate that the fridge and freezer are full enough to keep us going for a few weeks and I can always make bread when we run out. We even have a tin of Marvel in the cupboard if the worst comes to the worst! Oh here I go, exaggerating - we can pop to the "Pop-In" our local store up the hill if we need milk!
We are proud to see Harry on Tees TV commenting on the peaceful student protest about fees in Newcastle. He spoke very well, not an 'um' or an 'err' at all. Very articulate for someone who had a microphone thrust in his face as he marched along! (See the link on Face book)
So we are homebound! I may get round to a few more blogs. I may even do one on the state of the butter/butter dish that you will have seen if you are a Face book friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment