Friday 10 September 2010

Chris My Sis


Well we don't look very alike do we? I'm white and large and Chris is brown and small - well the bits you can see here are! We are so like our parents although not a mixture - Chris is all our mother, Mag and I am all our dad, Frank; a bit of a mixture in the old genetic pool would have had us a bit more evenly distributed!
This picture was taken on a trip to Hisoranu to Desire the jewellers. I lost a little sapphire from a ring Duncan bought me several years ago and he is replacing it for me - at a VERY reasonable price; I think we would be paying 3 times as much in the UK.I love this jewelers and Chris and Phil know the owner quite well so we get "Good price!"
We then went for pizza at our favourite Pepinos before returning to the freshness of the pool and a cool down!

3 comments:

  1. Now then you bloggers.....what do you think I'm saying to my Sis???
    Prize for the best!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its a strange thing genetics- my brother and I get more alike as the years go by and we both seem to take after our Dad. All our sons look more like Peter than they do me but in other things they are like both of us in a mixture!!! Love Pam/Mumxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess is..watch where you are putting your hand!

    ReplyDelete