Tuesday 7 February 2012

Currys...Still in Cape Town?

People ask: "Why do you call your blog Currys in Cape Town when you came back from Cape Town and live here?"
Well, firstly, I think it would be true to say that we left a significant part of our hearts in Cape Town and also, when I look at the audience figures for this blog, I am amazed at how widespread my audience is and I would hate to lose anyone by terminating this site! Take a look at last week's stats:



United Kingdom
73
United States
48
Canada
12
India
11
Belgium
5
Brazil
5
Saudi Arabia
4
Slovenia
4
Philippines
3
Russia
3


And this wasn't a particularly busy week!

It would be so good if some of these readers would 'join' and make comments!


The new website for the church has a blog section and I intend that this become the church's blog and the other one will fold but not this one! These two Currys will always be in Cape Town in one way or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment